Make an effort . Make it happen . Make a difference
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop software across multiple subsystems within our product suites by ensuring solid understanding of requirement, system flow, data usage, work processes being effectively involved in planning and architecting of the prospective features.
- Exert an analytic and investigative mind paired with a drive to capture the domain knowledge, business values and rules around the features/modules.
Come up with innovative solutions to complex business problems to best fit the product suites.
- Follow the industry best practices and positively influence others to do the same.
- Participate in peer code review and contribute towards better code quality in terms of readability, performance and extensibility.
- Work closely with the QAs from the very beginning to ensure the right thing is being developed in right quality.
- Consider user experience aspects while building a feature and ensure good usability for the target users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical problems to ensure smooth running of the mission critical applications.
- Practice and encourage knowledge sharing within the team and beyond.
- Evaluate new technologies, follow the latest trends and make recommendations on suitable adoption and upgrades.
- Mentor other team members to elevate their skill level and overcome shortcomings.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Applied Physics from a reputed university.
- Must have effective communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- 2 to 3 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 1 year of offshore software development experience is a plus
- Must have hands on experience with ASP.Net and C#
- Must have hands on experience with Angular, Java Script, CSS, HTML and jQuery
- Must have hands on experience with MySQL & SQL Server Development in the following areas:
- Strong in TSQL
- Knowledge on X-Query and XML handling
- Hands on experience with Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, XML, XSLT will be considered as an added advantage
- Must have very good understanding of OOP and Design Principles
What we have to offer
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Friendly, informal and fun working environment (visit our facebook page for a glimpse: http://www.facebook.com/softwarepeoplewpp)
- Dine in lunch facility with snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. Xbox, TV lounge, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings, table tennis, carrom.
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations such as test automation, development process engineering, requirement engineering, product management etc.
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly Agile and international work environment
How to Apply
If you feel you have the qualities required for the role, please send your resumes along with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June, 2019. Only applications received by e-mail will be taken into consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of solicitation would result in immediate and automatic disqualification of candidature.
Please clearly mention the position in the subject line when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com